So I decided today instead of book/movie reviews, I'll alternate between book, movie, and app reviews. Here is my top five:
1. Hmmmmm..... very hard decision. I would have to say Plants v.s. Zombies ($2.99) by PopCap Games. Description from the App Store: 'A mob of fun-loving zombies is about to invade your home. Use your arsenal of 49 zombie-zapping plants-peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more-to mulchify 26 types of zombies before they break down your door.' It has won over 20 Game of the Year awards.
2. Doodle Jump($0.99) by Lima Sky
It's really addicting, but simple: tilt to move the Doodler, tap to shoot, and avoid monsters and black holes. You can always play it again and again and you'll probably never finish the game.
3. Cat Physics ($0.99)by Donut Games
The objective of this game is also really simple, much like the others. Pass the ball from one cat to the other, but you must avoid holes, open trapdoors and break glass windows. 50 levels to solve with jazzy background music.
4. TextNow (Free) by Enflick, Inc.
This is very useful because you get unlimited free texting to any of your friends who have this app. You can collect redemption points to save up for things like phone calls for a year, or a bundle of 37 premium wallpapers.
5. Mega Jump (Free) by Get Set Games
Very fun and addicting. You can get characters for 1500 MP which you receive when you play the game and get coins (the ratio of coins to MP is 10 to 1). Power-ups and backgrounds are also available.
Happy Belated Valentines Day!