Thursday, March 04, 2010

Oh, Vancouver

You're probably wondering why I chose this title. It probably sounds weird, but it's because this post is about the Olympics Closing Ceremony, and that is on of the things that the people were singing.


It wasn't as fancy as the one in China, but it was okay I guess. The snowboarders ( or college students, I suspect ) were waving their boards in some sort of pattern so that it made the maple flag and things like that. They were wearing white; dresses for the girls, jumpsuit-ish things for the boys.


They also had some people sing the athletes tribute song that was named " Let's get this party started " or something like that. Anyway, there was two girls; one that was singing it in English, and the other in French. Since the camera kept on going back and forth really quickly, it was hard to tell that it was two people not one.


Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions please comment!


~ Whitegummy

0 little birds said...:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Blue, Green, Orange!

I enjoy reading every comment, and I love to know what my readers are thinking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...