Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Christmas

Christmas was always my favorite holiday. I liked waking up in the morning and dashing to the tree. Hearing all those Xmas songs excited me too. My favorite is Felisdavina or something like that.Oh, and winter break and snow. Too bad where I live doesn't snow:(. Here are some ideas you might want to give people:

Mom: Tea, Candleholder, Journal,
Dad: Something handmade, Tie, Shirt with " Best Dad "
Sister: Cell phone/iPod cover
Brother: CD

Friend: Something related to her/his hobbie

Please leave a comment!

´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·
whitegummy
.·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·

1 comment:

  1. It's so fun to read your blog. This is my first time reading it. I will come and see it more often.

    Lingling

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Blue, Green, Orange!

I enjoy reading every comment, and I love to know what my readers are thinking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...