Monday, December 28, 2009

Racism

A black man walks into a cafe
one early morning and noticed
that he was the only black man there.
As he sat down, he noticed a white
man behind him.
The white man said,
"Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said:
When I was born I was black,"
When I grew up I was black,"
When I'm sick I'm black,"
When I go out in the sun I'm black,"
When I'm cold I'm black,"
When I die I'll be black."

But you sir..."
When you were born you were pink,"
When you grew up you were white,"
When you're sick, you're green,"
When you go out in the sun you turn red,"
When you're cold you turn blue,"
And when you die you turn purple."
And you have the nerves to call me colored?!"

The black man then sat back down and
the white man walked away embarrassed...

Put this on your profile if you hate racism.

Whitegummy

Please visit my other blog:

www.angelina88wang.blogspot.com

0 little birds said...:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Blue, Green, Orange!

I enjoy reading every comment, and I love to know what my readers are thinking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...