Sunday, April 04, 2010

Just some random things

Ok, first of all, for you people who subscribed to my newsletter, I appreciate the fact that you're actually reading it, but please, instead of replying in email, could you comment?! Thanks.


Yesterday was my horse-back riding lesson, and I finally cantered!!! I was riding Cleo, a pony, and my instructor, Robin, asked me if I wanted to canter on the rail, and of course I said yes! I was a little nervous at first, but then I got used to it. For some reason, Cleo kept on going really close to the rail, so i almost scraped my leg! Thankfully, I didn't.



Thanks for reading!


~Whitegummy

1 comment:

  1. Yup. I will start commenting at your blog soon...(that is, instead of telling you how much I enjoy reading your blog at our dinner table, hehe )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Blue, Green, Orange!

I enjoy reading every comment, and I love to know what my readers are thinking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...