Friday, July 22, 2011

Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies!

If any of you know me personally, you would know that I am absolutely addicted to mint! So I found the recipe to make Mint Chocolate Chip cookies!

Here is how [via]:



They were delicous! And so easy to make!

WRITE THIS DOWN (because I know you'll want to make these):

1 pouch Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
1/2 c. butter
1/4-1/2 tsp. mint extract (I used a whole teaspoon; taste test to see what you prefer)
6-8 drops green food coloring (you can add more to make them green-er)
1 egg
1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips

1. Combine cookie mix, butter, extract, food coloring and egg until soft dough forms. Stir in chocolate chips.
2. Drop 2 inches apart on ungreased sheet
3. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes
4. Don't eat all of them because people have to taste your delicious masterpiece. Or do.



Here is the link for where I got them: Recipe for Mint Chocolate Chip.

Have fun baking!

Semalina

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting on Blue, Green, Orange!

I enjoy reading every comment, and I love to know what my readers are thinking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...