Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Favorite Things This Week!

Earlier today I decided to test Super Glue's power by dabbing it on my fingers... After frantic scrubbing, I managed to get most of it of, except for a few splotches which seem to be really stubborn! So I decided to write this post as kind of an ironic-ish thing. Click on the [via] to get the instructions.Here it is!




Cell Phone Cozy [via]



Expecto Patronum Shirt [via]




Tree Inspired Shelves [via]




T-Shirt to Summer Vest [via]



Little Owls [via]


worlds smallest postal service 3 The Worlds Smallest Post Service Kit from Chronicle Books

The World's Smallest Post Service Kit [via]




Moustache Madness [via]


That's all for now!


Semalina

0 little birds said...:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Blue, Green, Orange!

I enjoy reading every comment, and I love to know what my readers are thinking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...