Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Just Noticed This

I have just noticed that Blue, Green, Orange is the name of an album made by a Canadian Rock star or something. Sorry if you guys thought this was his/her blog!!!!!

If you were wanting to see what the Mountain Math Problems were, sorry I forgot to bring them home with me!!! I promise I'll bring them tomorrow!


After school, I went to the library to get Pretties, Specials, and Extras. Here are the pictures of the covers:

Pretties (Uglies Trilogy, Book 2)Pretties


Specials (The Uglies)Specials




Extras (Uglies)Extras


My favorite cover is Specials because the line-ish things on her face are cool. Extras isn't part of the Uglies Trilogy, but I heard it sounds pretty good, so I got it.

One of my friends started a blog, but they haven't really been posting any thing on it, so I won't post the http on here.

Sometimes when I get bored, or when I'm laying in my bed, I start this thing that I call a thought chain. What you do is you start with something, like for instance a dog, then thinking of a dog connects with something else, like for me a dog reminds me of swimming because on the last day of the swimming pool that I go to, they let the dogs swim on the day they clean the pool. Then, swimming reminds me of posting because I just posted something about swimming. Posting would remind me of something else, and so on.

For some reason, every single project I've started I never end. For instance, me and one of my friends started this mini golf course thing in my backyard. It ended the same day when the lawn mower filled our holes with some soil. Then, every time I get inspiration to write a book, it ends when I run out of things to write about. Now, as a habit I am once again trying to write a book that I will hopefully finish. But then, if the publisher ( If I even get that far ) might not except my to-be-written book, I would probably be discouraged. So, as you can obviously see, I am not one to stick to things.

Whitegummy

0 little birds said...:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Blue, Green, Orange!

I enjoy reading every comment, and I love to know what my readers are thinking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...