Thursday, June 23, 2011

Feeling Geeky

I would love to own these four products! Unfortunately, they are only prototypes...



Paper to Pencil Machine (turns your waste paper into pencils) - more info here




Color Picker Pen by Jinsun Park - more info here


Soil Lamp (the lamp runs on mud) - more info here


Stamp-y (turns your photos into stamps) - more info here

What do you think? Do you wish you could own them, or do you see them as useless geeky things? I would love to know your opinion!

3 comments:

  1. so cool where did u find these and also do you mind posting more of thoose app reviews the one u did before i really enjoyed and i got most of thoose apps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! I'll definitely post an app review soon. I got them from an app called Craftgawker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. totes awesome i want the pen thingy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Blue, Green, Orange!

I enjoy reading every comment, and I love to know what my readers are thinking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...