Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Love These Pictures!




I saw these pictures on Craftgawker (an app) and I had to post them!

The top two were taken by Odinodin (I wonder if that's his real name!) who blew sop bubbles to capture the images. Aren't they enchanting? I especially love the first one; it makes it seem like a whole different world!

Ben Heine plays on perspective in a different way, by adding drawing into his compositions. His drawings are so perfectly placed they become one in the same. This quirky hand-drawn goat head can’t help but make you smile.

Get ready to be instantly transported into a different perspective!

0 little birds said...:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Blue, Green, Orange!

I enjoy reading every comment, and I love to know what my readers are thinking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...