Friday, June 25, 2010

Where's my stuff?

I recently found a book that I think is really useful, so I've decided to share it with you.

S.O.S or School Organizing System

There are 3 ways to do this:

Option #1: The Three-Ring Binder

This system uses color-tabbed dividers to determine where everything goes. and a three-hole punch for all of your handouts. Depending on the size of your binders, you can use for each class, or put some subjects together. Most flexible because you can have as many sections as needed.

Ideal for: Classes that have tons of paper, like a current events class in which you read lots of photocopied news articles or a biology class that uses handouts in addition to a textbook. (personally, this is my favorite!)

Option #2: The Accordion File

An accordion file is a stretchable folder that's divided into sections.

Ideal for: Classes that use books as their main source of materials

0 little birds said...:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Blue, Green, Orange!

I enjoy reading every comment, and I love to know what my readers are thinking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...